Alright, I'm so at a loss right now. Abigail typically eats on average of 50oz of formula a day. It all depends on how active she is. Well, Since Friday, she's practically starved herself. She's gone down to about 15-18oz of formula a day. She had 14 TOTAL Friday, technically since Thursday evening (she had an 8oz bottle at 6:30p .. nothing until 10:30a!) `15oz Saturday, and 16 on Sunday. Today, she had 18oz. I'm starting to get a little concerned regarding it, she's acting relatively normal .. she's been extra clingy the last few days, moreso today than yesterday. There's also no fever, either. I don't know what's up with my little girl, but I'm concerned, and the nurse practicioner voiced her concern as well when she heard Abbey only had ONE diaper change today, and it was 3:30 in the afternoon. That wet diaper change, by the way, was when I woke her up this morning. She had a dirty diaper around 6:30, and I changed her once more before bed ... and all the diapers, were hardly wet! Ahhh .. I just needed to vent. I'm going to shove off to bed so I can get the girls up early tomorrow. Abbey and I have a doctor's appointment.
1 comment:
Yeah, that doesn't seem right. Something may be going on and I hope it's nothing serious. Perhaps she just doesn't feel well.
Post a Comment