Alright, so I thought that I would share my yarn stash so far. Keep in mind, this is just what I have purchased Thursday and Friday in-store. Not counting the stuff from Joanns and Herrschners online. The "boucle" skeins each make a baby blanket, hat, booties, and sweater, with some left over, they're that large. I'm probably going to get two baby blankets and two hats out of each skein though .. that way I can stretch them, and possibly make a set for my shop. Same with the rainbow classic. I have two blue/white and two blue/beige/white that will make a larger adult-sized afghan. I might go and get some more of the beige/blue/white so I can make one for our bed, as it matches our new bedspread. We'll see though =) The little round balls on the side? That's the felting yarn. I'm making child-size hats out of them. One hat each. The fun fur? That's just to embellish hat brims and afghans. Possibly scarves as well, if I get that far .. hehe. Thats about it ... I need to go start on the second custom order from my shop ... first one is done, but my customer would like a second one, so I'm ging to ship them together once I finish this one. I'm sure I'll post pics as well, just to document to myself, that I really AM selling items. hehe. Have a good Saturday!
Never Too Old
11 years ago






1 comment:
Abigail is getting swallowed by yarn!!! lol
Post a Comment